Solanaland, a launchpad platform on Solana, is launching its native utility token, $SLAND, with a pre-sale on launchpad protocol PinkSale. The pre-sale will begin on March 28 and 60% of the 1 million $SLAND tokens will be allocated for the event. The remaining tokens will be used for marketing and to supply centralized exchanges. With the release of $SLAND, Solanaland is entering the final phase of its development which will focus on marketing. Solanaland aims to be an all-in-one ecosystem for Solana token launches and will allow users to unlock the potential of low-cap tokens in the DeFi space.
this article was automatically generated
Solanaland, a Solana-based launchpad platform, has announced the upcoming pre-sale of its native utility token – $SLAND. According to a press release via GlobeNewswire on March 25, the ICO pre-sale is set to occur on popular launchpad protocol PinkSale beginning March 28, 2023.
“We’re thrilled to be soon launching our utility token on Pink Sale”, according to the press release. “We’re creating an all-in-one ecosystem for Solana token launches, and we believe our platform will enable users to unlock the potential of low-cap tokens. Our launchpad is perfect for degens looking to explore new opportunities in the DeFi space.”
Solanaland – The Complete Solana Launchpad
With Solanaland, users will be able to create a launchpad, lock liquidity, auto list on Raydium/Orca, conduct airdrops as well as effortlessly mint SPL tokens in minutes.
Furthermore, Solanaland is designed to function as the most suitable platform for degens looking to invest in low-cap tokens in the hope of making huge profits. Ordinarily, low-cap tokens are considered quite risky as they exhibit higher volatility than other coins. However, they compensate for this risky nature of theirs with the potential of some high returns.
With the launch of its native token to commence in the next few days, Solanaland is set to enter the fourth and final phase of its development – most of which is centered around marketing.
Previous stages of the Solanaland project involved the building and integration of features aimed at providing a unique user experience. One of such features is DEXGecko, a price tool that allows users to track tokens as well as view all live trading data related to these tokens.
More On The $SLAND Token
As earlier stated, the $SLAND token will serve as the native utility token on Solanand; thus, it will be the primary payment medium for accessing all services on the Solana launchpad project.
According to Solanaland’s official website, there is a total supply of 1,000,000 $SLAND tokens, 60% of which has been set aside for the upcoming presale. The remaining 40% is expected to be used for marketing and supply to centralized exchanges.
It is worth stating that $SLAND pre-sale will allow investors to purchase the token at an “exclusive discount rate”. Common with most ICOs, investors need only to connect their Solana wallet to the platform in order to participate in the pre-sale.
Meanwhile, SOL, the native token of the Solana blockchain, appears to be experiencing a slight price recorrection. According to data from Coingecko, SOL has declined by 2.3% in the last seven days.
At the time of writing, SOL is valued at $20.78, having a 0.39% price decline in the last 24 hours. With its market cap valued at $7.98 billion, the altcoin remains the 12th biggest cryptocurrency in the market.
SOL trading at $20.84 | Source: SOLUSD chart on Tradingview.com
Featured Image: Binance Academy, chart from Tradingview.com